VACANCY NAME : JAM 2021 Online Form.
VACANCY UPDATING DATE : 14 September 2020 | 12:00 PM
BRIEF NOTICE :
The full form of IIT jam is Joint Admission Test for Masters which is conducted by one of the participating IITs (Indian Institute of Technology). The aspirants who are interested in pursuing a Masters Programme from renowned Indian colleges like IITs, NITs and IISc can apply for this exam.
This year ,Indian Institute of Science (IISc), Bengaluru, has released information brochure for Joint Admission Test for M.Sc 2021. The examination will be held on February 14, 2021, and the online registration will start from September 10, 2020. Candidates with bachelor’s degree, who fulfill eligibility criteria, can apply for the exam. Know JAM 2021 dates, eligibility, application process, syllabus, download brochure, and more from this page of www.jhsarkariresult.in
Indian Institute of Science, IIS Bangalore
Joint Admission Test for M.Sc. 2021 (JAM 2021)
DATES FOR REMEMBER
- Application Start Date : 10/09/2020
- Last Date for Online Application Form : 15/10/2020 upto 05:30 PM
- Last Date for Pay Exam Fee : 15/10/2020
- Exam Date : 14/02/2021
- Admit Card Released Date : 05/01/2021
- Result Declaration Date : 20/03/2021
FEE FOR APPLICATION
- Single Paper
- General / OBC : 1500/-
- SC / ST / PH / Female : 750/-
- Double Paper
- General / OBC : 2100/-
- SC / ST / PH/ Female : 1050/-
- Pay the Examination Fee Through Online or Offline Fee Mode Only
- Bachelor Degree in Any Recognized University in India
- General / OBC : 55% Marks
- SC / ST / PH : 50% Marks
JAM 2021 DETAIL
- M.Sc. Two Year, M.Sc PHd Dual Degree Course, Other Post Bachelor Degree Courses in Various IIT in India and Integrated PHD Course in IIT Bangalore.
HOW TO FILL FORM
- It is advised to read the notification properly before Applying.
- Kindly check and collect all documents, Like- ID Proof, Address Proof, Basic Details, etc.
- Keep all the scanned documents related to the admission form.
- Check the preview before submitting the form.
- After submitting the application fee if required, take a printout of the final submission.
IMPORTANT INFORMATION AND USEFUL LINKS